Whether male or female, if you have unwanted dark hair or irritating ingrowns, be it armpits, legs, bikini, chin, upper lip, back or chest, we’ll give you a smoother look with our gold-standard Alexandrite and ND:Yag hair removal lasers.
By destroying the root of the hair, laser is the ideal therapy for irritating ingrown hairs on any part of the body. Treatments are safe and effective on any skin type. A course of treatments with four- to eight-week intervals is required, depending on the body area. After each treatment, you’ll notice a drastic hair growth reduction. For more information, book a free consultation and patch test with one of our experienced laser operators.
For darker skins the ND:YAG Laser would be more suitable as risks of hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation will be reduced.
- Avoid tanning for four weeks prior to therapy.
- Stop using sun activators and/or chemical self-tanning lotions two weeks before therapy.
- Don’t use skin lightening preparations such as Hydroquinone and Retinoic acid for five days prior to treatment.
- Isotretinoin: wait one month after completing a full dose. If taking a pulse dose, treatments may be done at any stage.
- Wait six weeks after waxing, plucking or electrolysis before starting treatment. You may shave, use depilatory creams or curved scissors.